Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Tavah

Happy Birthday Tav!! I know this is late but we have been having computer issues again but we are once again up and running. Tavah and I are the same age for about two weeks and it has been soo fun growing up with my best friend. Growing up we were never alone and we ALWAYS had a friend to play with. She has always been and will always be a dear friend, roomie, and sister. I am so very thankful that Heavenly Father knows me and knew that I would need a partner to lean on, to cry to, to fight with, to talk to, and to be with for the rest of my life. I love you Tavah!!

Tav's Bday lunch at Los Hermanos before they took off to Hawaii

Brooklynn was not very happy in this picture because we had fried icecream and when they brought out he hot fudge she was soo excited she put her finger right in it not thinking that it may be hot and burned her poor little finger....luckily it wasn't too bad.
When I took out my camera to get a picture of all of us before we left the restaurant Chase wanted a picture of himself and then afterward he had to see it!! He is soo cute!!

1 comments:

Fab Five said...

I felt bad that you couldn't join us when I came up! That would have been fun to see you too. We'll just have to make sure you can play next time I come!