Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am Getting SOOO Old

Ok So sorry about the long period of no updates. We have been having virus issues with our computer but I think we are finally back so I am going to do quite a few post today. Sorry to have to play catch up!!! haha
I had such a good birthday and I just have to say thankyou to all of you who made it soo special. Jay was out of town again (last year he was in Philadelphia). He was in New York with work so I thought I might be able to sneak through this day without getting noticed (haha) but nope there was sushi, sushi, sushi, and more sushi (haha), Tav, Chase and I ate sushi till we thought we were going to bust and then we all went out to eat some more at Wingers and went to a movie. My mom decorated my car and it was sooo funny cuz on the back it said honk if you want to wish me a happy birthday so after all the fun I was driving home by myself and everybody was honking. I was soooo embarrassed but it was soo fun. Oh and during the movie they had gotten a birthday princess badge for me that I HAD to wear and a glow in the dark stick necklace so during the movie I was glowing!!! It was great!! I Love You Guys!!!

10 comments:

Jessi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry your hubby was gone :( But it sounds like you had such a great day anyway!

E-Lo said...

Happy Happy B-Day Sarah!!!! Glad you had a great one :)
We need to halg out soon :) XOXO

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Sad we had to miss out on all the fun! Hope you had a great day celebrating! We love and miss you!

Mandy said...

Well, that was fun looking at your blog! You guys are so cute. And you are NOT getting old! Check mine out: www.peterbutterfamily.blogspot.com

Amber Lynn said...

I hope that it was a good birthday for you and a happy anniversery as well! you look beautiful as always, Hope your doing good!

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you updated and my face showed up on your blog!!!!:)) I LOVE all the cute pictures!!!! You guys are so darn cute, it makes it hard to be your sister having to try to keep up with you!!! Your amazing computer skills, your gorgeous looks, and everyone LOVES LOVES LOVES you!!!! I don't know what I'd do without you!!!!!!:)) Love you!!!!

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day!

Brian and Alicia said...

Happy Birthday! You can never go wrong with celebrating with Sushi. Sounds like you had a great time. We miss you guys up here.

DeHart Family said...

He girl happy late birthday how are you. hope good. life is crazy for me but school is out today for the kids that is nice. Hey can you get me sarah and jeremys e- mail. Love your blog...