Thursday, November 12, 2009

Aspynn Jene Babcock 19.5 inches and 7.4 pounds

Well tonight was an absolutely incredible night. I have never watched the birth of a baby and never really was interested in ever watching one but my sister talked me into it tonight and I have to say it was one of the most spiritual...breath taking experiences I have EVER experienced in my life! Everything went soo smoothly and Mama and baby are doing soo well!! Aspynn came out and didn't even cry...she was soo patient and so mellow and sooo adorably sweet right from the get go!! I had a hard time holding back the tears as I witnessed such an amazing miracle take place. I cannot wait for my day and time to come but until then I am absolutely enjoying every moment of each of my neices and nephews!! Thanks Tav for sharing!! You did such a good job and you are such an incredible mom!! Congratulations!!!

Good Job Mama!!!
This is a funny story....so Brandon called and asked for a pizza to be delivered to the labor and delivery room right before Tavah delivered. He gave the pizza boy the code to get into labor and delivery and also the room number. We thought for sure he would show up with the pizza right in the middle but he showed up right outside the room Tav was in just after the delivery...just in time for us all to chow down!!! Sooo funny!!
I could not get enough of her....she is sooo incredibly sweet!!
She already LOVES auntie Sarah!!! haha
Such a tender moment!!
This was when Tav was dilated to a 9 and we were ALL soo excited!!!
Right after the epidural kicked in....notice the huge facial expression difference in Tav's face with the pic just below this!!! lol
Trying to crack a smile inbetween contractions.....BEFORE the epidural!!

8 comments:

Eileen said...

Congrats to everyone! Babies are such a little piece of Heaven on earth. She is beautiful!

Fab Five said...

Yay!! I'm glad she is here and everybody is healthy. I can't wait to come up and see her. Maybe this time you can join us! You look GREAT Sarah. Tavah doesn't look too bad for just having a baby either. ;)

Brian and Alicia said...

Congrats to the new Auntie! Everyone looks so good and she is a beautiful baby. So awesome!!

Unknown said...

hooray for new babies!!! that's so exciting. Your coat is darling and you look amazing by the way

Sarah said...

So many cute pics, what a precious little baby!!!

landmark lighting said...

Congrats, babies are the best~

Hayward Family said...

YAY! How fun for you!! I miss you! We never got together, and uh.. you look AMAZING!! Can I get some of what your are eating, or NOT eating! ;) Hit me up when you can!!

Melissa said...

It was fun to see you last night! Good luck in AZ! You look great, by the way! Always so cute and stylish!