Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Angels of Nursery

I love my ward here in Arizona. They really are the best. I was so sad when I got release from the Relief Society and was shocked when I got called the be the nursery coordinator. I immediately thought there is no way I can be good at and wasnt too sure about the drastic change. Well let me tell you, I was completely wrong. I LOVE nursery. I still can't get through singing time without crying lol Their sweet voices touch my heart in an unbelievable way as I hear them sing of the savior. I'm pretty sure if the savior were to visit our building he would come to nursery first and I feel so blessed to be amongst such sweet lil angels. A few Sundays ago I got to sub for Cassi in her class and we had so much fun. We made Turkeys for thanksgiving and our lesson was on the Holy Ghost. The kids LOVE to turn he lights off and we are always telling them not to so I got glow in the dark necklaces and gave one to each of them and had one of them turn the lights out and we talked about how the holy ghost is like our glow in the dark necklaces. He gives us light when it is dark and helps us not to be afraid. They were so cute and listened so well. Sometimes I feel inadequate not being a mom myself and I worry about not having the tools and the experience I need so when I received an email from Lisa and Brian Moore I started to cry. They were in nursery that Sunday and their sister in law was there with her twin girls and litle boy and Brian and Lisa sent me an email just letting me know what a great job I did and then sent me the link to their sister in laws blog where she talked about that Sunday in nursery and it seriously made my day. It's amazing how Heavenly Father, in each calling we have gives us the knowledge and keys that we need to succeed. Heres the link to her blog she got some really cute pictures as well. http://jaholm.blogspot.com/2011/11/nursery.html

1 comments:

Hayward Family said...

Looks like fun!! I'm so glad you are liking it out there.. Let me know how the weather is come summer! ;) Hope you have a pool..