Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pittsburgh Trip

A couple of weekends ago I got to go to Pittsburgh to see my bestest friend in the whole world Chelsea and my bestest sister in the whole world Tiah and her husband Justin. What more can you ask for. Oh and how could I forget Mehki. I love him sooo very much. I have been able to watch him grow up and be his Auntie and I miss him so much. When i saw all of them the tears were hard to hold back and I hate that they are all so far away. And John you are the best. You two are perfect for each other. Chels and I have been friends for about 13 or 14 years and through thick and thin, close and far we have remained so close. I love her so much. She is pregnant and she is so far away so her dear sweet husband planned a surprise Baby shower for her and she had no idea it was coming. John has been planning it for months now and he bought my ticket, Angie's, her mom, and two sisters and flew us all out there. I met up with Marla, Aubs, and Linds at the park and ride and we all flew out together and then we met up with Ang in Minnesota for our layover. We laughed and cried and had such a good time. Thank you so very much John and Chelsea and Mehki for the great weekend. I miss you guys already and can't wait to see you again when the baby comes.... Tiah knew I was coming and I was soo excited to see her and Justin. I haven't seen them since they moved out there which has been too long!! The girls and I were able to have a spa day at Tiah's salon pampered us and cut our hair and everything all day. Tiah you are the best and it made our trip to be able to get so much done at your very nice and fancy salon. On Sunday I was able to drive out and go to church with Justin and Tiah and listen to Tiah teach the Young Women. She is sooo good with them. Then they came to Chelsea's house for a BBQ. Our Trip was short and sweet and over way too quickly!! here are a few pictures that I was able to take.

0 comments: