Thursday, March 26, 2009

Surprise!!!

This video is priceless. To this day I still cry when i see it. Chelsea was soo extremely surprised. Me, Marla (her mom), chelsea's two sisters Aubs and Linds, and her friend from California Angie flew out to Pittsburgh and when we got off the plane we rushed to Chelsea and Johns house and waited for Chelsea to come home. John's mom and sister had decorated the house so cute for the baby shower. Chelsea came home from work and John met her at the door and had her close her eyes as we all sat in her livingroom waiting to say surprise!! John you are amazing for setting this whole thing up. Chelsea has been through alot and it makes me so happy to see her sooo happy with you!!

1 comments:

Hayward Family said...

I LOVE IT! That video seriously gave me chills! I LOVE surprises! What a fun friend you are! :)