Saturday, May 9, 2009

MORE UTAH VALLEY THUNDER

This was THE biggest game of the season. Wyoming Vs. Thunder. Wyoming won it all last year and they are the only team we have lost to so we played them again and we beat them. It was such an intense fun game!!! So now we are tied for first place!!

My cousins and my mom and dad came

Thanks so much Ryan and Janneal for coming it was fun to see you guys!!
My hot hubby signing autographs!! haha
JUJI living it up
Brooklyn had WAY too much fun at the game!! lol
Tavah and I and hmmm our new little buddy!!
OGDEN VS. UTAH VALLEY THUNDER 04-18-09
My little sister Jenikah
Jordan had fun during halftime down on the field
Joel and Jay
They played at Ricks together years ago when Jay and I were dating and now they both play again. It's fun to see them together again.

0 comments: