Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sarah's Baby Shower

One of my good friends had her baby shower the other day and it was soo much fun to see everyone and to be able to catch up. Jay and I are sooo very excited for Justin and Sarah. I have been a slacker in posting this so she has already had her little girl and she is honestly the cutest little thing I have ever seen. I got all teary eyed when I saw her and it is just sooo crazy to think she is here. Now I don't have to molest Sarah's little tummy trying to talk to Brea I now get to smother her with love and kisses!!! lol but we are sooo very excited for Justin and Sarah!!

BREA IS HERE EARLY!!!

2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I agree that she is the cutest thing ever!!!! & I'm the chunkiest ever! Remember when you took a picture of just me? You dork.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the cute post on my baby and shower!!! YOu will have to come see her when you are not sick so you can actually hold her!!!